1997 Klein Quantum Pro 59cm SOLD

Rahbari

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Edit SOLD

Hi,

I am selling a Klein Quantum Pro frameset with Aeros forks, MC2 integrated Headset, MC2 stem (road Version, -17° 110mm), original seatpost collar and Thomsen Elite (31.6mm)seatpost.

Colour is "Pearl Yellow". Frame was built end of 1996, it is model year 1997. Colour is stunning (not to be captured on pics).

Frame size is 59cm (Klein measurements), i.e. headtube is 179mm and seattube centre bottom bracket to end of seatube is 61,6cm.

Condition is excellent. No dents, no cracks, brilliant colour, hardly any signs of use. Headset runs smoothly. Being model year 1997 this frame takes normal bottom brackets.

I am happy to keep the frame, so I will offer it at an adequate price. Alternatively, I would swap it against a 59cm Klein Quantum Pro fuselage model year 94 - 96 plus some extra money from my side.

Price lowered to 890 EUR / 645 GBP + shipping.

1853277-hgsetet0t50o-img_6482-large.jpg

More pics to follow.

Re:

Klein sizing is odd. I have a 61 cm frame and measures 61 cm from the centre of the bb to the top of the seat tube. So how do they figure it's a 59cm.i looked because I want to replace my frame with the next size down but alas this is not the one.

Re:

I think they measure the official size from centre BB to top of top tube.

Official size can be found in the serial number.

When buying a Klein Road frame always ask for serial number and length of steerer tube.

Re: 1997 Klein Quantum Pro 59cm

I know! the head tube on mine is so loooooong. Still the bike fits so its not a problem and it is rather nice. The smaller frame would probably mean the top tube is too short.

Back