Castelli Northwave DHB Token jacket shoes jersey gloves bibs

Max P

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Clothing clearout (giving up road cycling) - all bought brand new over the last few months, some totally unworn, some once or twice on short dry rides. All the clothes fit me perfectly - that's a typical slimmish to medium build 5' 8.75" rider who likes a nice snug roadie fit.

Payment via BACS please. Contact email: maxpoiluATGMAILDOTCOM

Northwave Sonic SRS shoes size 46 (UK 11), fantastically light and comfortable shoes with very easy and secure buckles. Complete with box, tags etc and standard Shimano cleats (barely used). A couple of rides only on these hence very clean, a couple of minor scuffs to lower toe area and usual marks to sole from walking. Heli tape to inner sides for protection.

£59 posted in the UK.

DSCF8958.jpg

DSCF8959.jpg

DSCF8960.jpg

DSCF8961.jpg

Castelli Squadra rain jacket. Lightweight, very packable. White, medium, with tag (I may have the bag somewhere). Unworn, unused, completely as brand new.

£33 posted in the UK.

DSCF8946.jpg

DSCF8947.jpg

DHB (Wiggle) Warm Arm Warmers and Warm Knee Warmers. These are a duplicate set I have of each, worn once, really superb technical warmers, complete with bags and one tag. Knees are medium, Arms are small - this works out right for a typical 'medium' person as the arms come up pretty long on these (check the reviews).

£13 posted each pair in the UK or £25 for both.

DSCF8950.jpg

DSCF8952.jpg

Castelli Prologo Jersey, medium, with tag and bag. Unworn, unused, completely as brand new.

£45 posted in the UK.

DSCF8948.jpg

DSCF8949.jpg

Castelli Velocissimo Giro Gloves. White, worn once, completely as new. Size XL (although they come up like a large). Bag and Tag.

£20 posted in the UK.

DSCF8953.jpg

Token CNC Tiramic bearing Campagnolo 10t jockey wheel, bought as a pair but non floating so I only replaced the lower one on my Campag rear mech hence this one spare for sale. Brand new unused, boxed..

£14 posted in the UK.

DSCF8957.jpg

Northwave Sonic Bib Shorts. Size medium. Complete with bag, tags etc. One rides only these and completely as new.

£35 posted in the UK.

DSCF8955.jpg

DSCF8956.jpg

Re: northwave bibs

Medium Northwave bins, are these skinny Italian fit or a Yorkshire medium, interested, poss dibs whilst I check the size charts!

Red

They're not a Castelli (ultra tight knacker crusher) fit but a standard roadie medium I'd say, snug, comfortable and supportive.

Update; gloves, warmers, shoes SOLD.

Additions:
De Feet Polka Dot socks. Size L (UK 9-11), carded, unworn, unused, completely brand new.

£7 posted in the UK.

DSCF8970.jpg

DSCF8971.jpg

Genuine Bianchi Milano Jersey, small (comes up like a Cinelli medium) brand new with tags and bag. Really attractive design, lovely quality and actually *made* in Italy! Unworn, unused, completely as brand new.

£38 posted in the UK.

DSCF8966.jpg

DSCF8969.jpg

DSCF8968.jpg

Update:

Bianchi jersey SOLD.

Remaining items reduced to clear (all prices include first class recorded postage):

Castelli Squadra jacket (brand new, tags, unworn) was £33 now £30

Castelli Prologo Jersey (brand new, tags, unworn) was £45 now £40

Sky/Rapha Jersey (brand new, tags, unworn) was £29 now £25

Token CNC Tiramic bearing Campagnolo 10t jockey wheel, brand new unused, boxed was £14 now £11.

Back