SOLD: Campagnolo Neutron wheelset+tyres&cassette, excellent

gattonero

Retro Guru
SOLD - now rolling in the Surrey Hills, lucky fella! :cool:

I am not using those wheels as much as they should, so they need someone who will ride them more.

Those are the original model, with the "grease port" in the middle of the hub.
The hubs are really in excellent conditions, you'll be impressed how smooth they are. The rims have hardly any wear, see the pictures.
A while ago I had the graphic labels peeled off, and the rims cleaned, in my view the wheels look better being "stealth".

The rear hub will take any Campagnolo (or Miche) cassette of 9 or 10 speed. You can fit 11sp Campagnolo without much trouble (it's better to add a 0.5mm spacer before the cassette, they say); so they're very much future-proof.
Shimano cassettes can be used by replacing the freehub, any good shop can do this conversion.

Those wheels come complete with inner tubes and Michelin Pro4 endurance tyres, in good conditions.
Now I'm adding a pair of continental Gatorskin Kevlar folding tyres, in very good conditions!
A Campagnolo Record Ti 10 speed 11-25 cassette is included, just be aware that although well looked after, this has done many many miles on previous wheels I had. If needed, a different cassette+chain can be included (I've a Veloce 10sp 13-29 that I can part), if needed, please ask.

Asking £250, please submit only sensible offers, those wheels are really in excellent conditions.

Attachments

• neutronwheels1.jpg
    neutronwheels1.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 801
  • neutronwheels2.jpg
    neutronwheels2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 801
  • neutronwheels3.jpg
    neutronwheels3.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 801
  • neutronwheels4.jpg
    neutronwheels4.jpg