[SOLD] Ritchey Road Logic frame/fork

kiwideturin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Edit: the bike has been disassembled, all the parts are yet on an other frame.
Only frame and fork are fore sale now, yours for 325 euros (posted, tracked,insured in the EU). Swaps possible ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i don't ride enough, i can't justify 2 road bikes, i'll keep the more "modern" Carraro :oops:
Bought on the bay some monthes ago (not from RB member "Coleman"), you'll find some history here, else my build topic is here.
Some marks in the wheels skewers and bottom bracket area, else the paint is in very very good conditions.
Saddle height on the pic is 75cm.
For sale are frame and Ritchey carbon (alloy steerer) fork, 350 euros posted in Europe, 425 with the NOS Ritchey fork :?:
All parts will be for sale, even the whole bike if someone is interested in a retro/modern build ;)

952513IMGP5246.jpg

Re: Ritchey Road Logic

watching.... considered it 1cm too long when Coleman sold it but its tempting...

Yetidh9":ey8codhm said:
watching.... considered it 1cm too long when Coleman sold it but its tempting...

I use it with a 100m stem. You should take a shorter one, or/and use non OS stem/handlebar :?:

Any chance that you would be interessted in a swap for a De Rosa Columbus Brain frame (nicely lugged with very nice crome) in size 54-54?

Yetidh9":1afvohyx said:
Any chance that you would be interessted in a swap for a De Rosa Columbus Brain frame (nicely lugged with very nice crome) in size 54-54?

No sorry, i've to raise founds for a new project :oops:

Will test you again... what abort trade for a Bontrager Race Lite 17" frame?

Lovely.

But it was sold 3 years ago for £450, now is £420 after the second or third owner, unless I've missed some extras?

Back