FS/SWAP low pro TT frame/forks + surly lht forks

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
a few more items

you may have seen my thread here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=318035
I came across this Low pro TT frame and forks and I had it wet finished in vw beetle green which was the closest match to the original finish. well been thinking and I'd rather have a normal lugged frame rather than building a TT bike so wanting to swap for a nice 80's lugged frame something like a holdsworth or something of the like in 54cm square. This frame measure seat tube 56cm c-t and top tube 54cm c-c measureing straight or 56.5cm going along the top tube c-c seat post size is 27.2mm and head tube is 1" no dents no rust holes and no hidden nastys I had a good going over it after it was stripped and cleaned before it was painted. If no one wants to swap I'm willing to sell looking for £220 posted as the wet finish wasn't much less than that :facepalm:

Also got a new unused just slotted in to check ;) pair of black surly long haul trucker 700c forks steerer is uncut and 1 1/8th. £45 posted.

pic's here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... or%20sale1

Re:

Can't tell which is nicer - the frameset or your workshop :)

Some really lovely touches on the frame, and that seat cluster is amazing! glws

Cheers dude I'm almost finished re decorating and over hauling the workshop only thought it would take a week that was over a month ago :LOL:

Back