Gios Professional, Campagnolo, Cinelli - price drop

deanhempshall

Old School Hero
Splitting out the Gios, all prices are open to sensible offers & include postage (insured & recorded)

Frameset (inc Shimano A600 headset): 1985 Gios Professional 55cm - Immaculate condition.
Frame was stripped & refinished by Brian Rourke cycles less than 4 months ago & has been ridden 10 miles since the rebuild. I will include an original Gios headtube badge which will need to be riveted on (there is a headtube sticker on, however this was placed over the laquar to enable fitting of the original badge, which wasn't source at the time of the restoration).

The chrome on the forks is all original & in fantastic condition

This is a rare frameset in a fantastic condition. - £400 - SOLD

Stem: Cinelli 1R Gios Pantograph - Excellent condition - £80 - SOLD

Handlebar: Cinelli Giro D'Italia - Scratches near the clamp area - £10

Brake Levers/Brifters: Campagnolo Centaur carbon - Some laquar peel at the base of the lever, but good working order - £70 -SOLD

Brake Calipers: Tektro dual pivot - £10

Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce braze on (polished) as new - £10

Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Veloce 10sp (polished) as new - £35

Cranks: Campagnolo Veloce Ultra-torque compact (polished) - some of the writing has rubbed off, including italian threaded BB cups - £50 - SOLD

Wheels: Mavic Aksium - Rims are a little worn and concave, freehub bushing needs replacing - £40

Tyres: Veloflex master 25 as new - £35 the pair - SOLD

Seatpost: Campagnolo Nuovo Record - Scratched & will need polishing - £15 - SOLD

Seat: San Marco Regal Titanium - good condition with some scuffing on the leather - £30 - SOLD

Re: Gios Professional, Campagnolo, Cinelli - Full bike split

I'll take the seat post please ;)

Shaun

I'm interested in the cranks and BB, pending more pics please!

foz":18qxe2tx said:
I'm interested in the cranks and BB, pending more pics please!

No problem, I'll get some tomorrow once its all stripped down.

Re:

The following parts a still available:-

Mavic Aksium wheelset inc 25-12 Campagnolo Veloce cassette, rims are showing some signs of wear (going slightly concave) & i think the freehub bushing is getting worn. - £50

Campagnolo Veloce front mech, as new (Braze on type) - £10

3ttt ergopower due bars, 26.0mm, 38cm wide, good condition with a small scrape on the bottom end of one side. - £20

Latest posts

Back