All sold

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ALL SOLD

Only the wheels and shifters left now. The proces have been reduced to promote a March sale.

I bought a bike to use as a winter commuter in December. I didn't check it as thoroughly as I should have and am now paying the price. It has a crack in the Alu frame at the top of the seat tube. I did consider contacting the seller, but what would you say if someone contacted you a month later to say that the frame had a crack! Exactly, I would have said the same!

The prices that I have listed are fair prices, they include postage costs feel free to purchase multiple items for good discounts. I will send by the cheapest method possible using recycled packaging if it’s available. The lower priced items will not be by recorded, unless you wish to pay for it. All parts are in really tip top condition, hopefully as represented by the pictures. I can send more pictures if required.

Let’s start the sale.

Mavic blue ano Cosmos wheels + matching hubs. Straight pull front, conventional rear. Shimano fitment cassette. To include the attached black skewers and blue edged conti tyres. £100 posted in the UK.
I took the pricing for these from the past sale of the same item. 1 small abrasion on the rear rim as detailed in the picture, otherwise perfect. viewtopic.php?t=239265
[/color]

The frame will be available for free if anyone wants it once the majority has gone. GONE along with the forks and headset

3T forma Bars 42cm wide + 3T beautifully sculpted 1 inch quill stem. £25 SOLD
Iconic Shimano 600 aero seat post 27.2. Very short post. £20SOLD

Shimano PD550 pedals with clips and toe straps. £10 WITHDRAWN due to damage
-SOLD- Tiagra Brake calipers front and rear. £10 posted in the UK
Tiagra drive chain. Rear mech, chainset, exage 400 front mech + chain and cassette. £25 posted in the UK.
Or all the Tiagra stuff £30 posted in the UK.

SOLD - Dura Ace 7700 9 speed down tube shifters index + friction. £30 posted in the UK (see the link for the current price for the 10spd ones) http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/shim ... -prod34336

Please add an interest to the thread and PM me.

It is very likely that I have forgotten something crucial, so just message me and I’ll sort it.

Cheers, Mark.

Attachments

• dura ace shifters - Copy.JPG
    dura ace shifters - Copy.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,356
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 1,356
Re:

wheels

Attachments

• wheel 01.JPG
    wheel 01.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 1,354
  • wheel 02.JPG
    wheel 02.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,354
  • wheel 06.JPG
    wheel 06.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 1,354
  • wheel 05.JPG
    wheel 05.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 1,354
  • wheel 04.JPG
    wheel 04.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,354
  • wheel 03.JPG
    wheel 03.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 1,354
Re: Shimano, blue Mavic, Dura-ace + others

Lovely bike, looks barely used. Shame about the damage. :(

Engages vulture mode... What's happening with the headset?

Re: Shimano, blue Mavic, Dura-ace + others

Vulture mode acknowledged. It will also be up for sale as soon as I strip it down. It's a 1 inch shimano 600. I'll let you know when it's available.

Back