Campag daytona 10 speed groupset with Chours carbon centaur

kenster

Retro Guru
Right then having a clear out. I've managed to put a record/Chorus group together so this little used group has got to go. It's in all round nice condition. It includes daytona 10 speed shifters work perfectly bit have a mottled affect on the mental ( I've got pics of it doesn't affect the shifter and not that noticeable when fitted) see pic of complete bike.
Daytona calipers lovely condition up there with the best Campag brakes I've used. These are dual calipers.
Daytona 53/42 chain set. The inner is mint and actually record. (Not fitted in the pics).
Daytona bottom bracket not as smooth as some but works perfectly.
Centaur carbon rear mech. I would say medium/long cage. I think it would work fine as a triple.
Last but not least a 12-25 chorus rear cassette. Only seen light mileage. Think that's everything considering the carbon rear mech and chorus cassette I don't think £300 (what I originally paid for a straight daytona groupset) is unreasonable. Please tell me if not (gently). Pics below cheers Jon

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/4vvopk7k6rn9 ... rikX4cLf6a

hmmm a bit overpriced IMHO, esp. that new veloce gruppo is around the same cost, with improved ergos (V3) and PT (not square tapered) chainset&new derailleur with the new geometry (stiffer) and with better brakes.

Thanks I am aware that the new veloce is available but views are very mixed in the newer Campag groups. I have reduced it to £270 now. It is very little used and to all intents and purposes will out last the new Campag stuff. Appreciate you comment though thanks (totally genuine by the way not a sarcastic comment) I guess on reflection I paid to much for the group initially. The carbon rear mech and chorus cassette are a good addition though.
Reduced £270

kenster":3b7hrzxc said:
Thanks I am aware that the new veloce is available but views are very mixed in the newer Campag groups. I have reduced it to £270 now. It is very little used and to all intents and purposes will out last the new Campag stuff. Appreciate you comment though thanks (totally genuine by the way not a sarcastic comment) I guess on reflection I paid to much for the group initially. The carbon rear mech and chorus cassette are a good addition though.
Reduced £270

I did not mean to be sarcastic, i just wanted to point out that realistic price can be a bit lower. :)

I love these components by the way, and would not hesitate to use them-buy them, if I were in the UK.

Very reliable and seviceable throughout, with classy finish. Just it's always hard to sell 2nd hand stuff, when sometimes chorus-record gruppos go around 300gbp :\

Thanks I didn't think you were being sarcastic. Right then final price as a group before I consider splitting.
Now £250

Back