Raleigh Quadra 531 54cm Frame and forks - sold

drcarlos

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1988 Series 1 frame. With 531 Butted tubes and Forks, handbuilt in the lightweight unit. Lovely embossed seatstays straight and true.

As seen as a complete bike below and with some detail shots. This frame is in decent usable condition but does have patches of missing paint and some rust worm but it's all just surface rust, nothing structural, red paint is still bright and not faded which is rare for red.
Only selling as it's too small for me and I have bagged a slightly larger Raleigh frame.

The worst patches of rust are here, one is under the crossbar along the brake cable:

the other behind the RH shifter

The top of the crossbar has a bit of scabbage but nothing major.

There is a bit of rust wormage under the yellow paint near the seat lug

Bottom bracket area is tidy though

Red is nice and bright

So money wise £50 collected and £16 for postage. Some other parts will be available if required so potentially an SR laprade seatpost and 105 headset for an extra £20.

Should add that i'll accept paypal either as a gift or with buyer covering fees but would prefer cash on collection as that way you get to fully inspect the frame.

Sold via eBay

Carl.

Re: Raleigh Quadra 531 54cm Frame and forks - reduced

Registered just now to ask, is this still available? If so, is the 54cm the top tube length? If not, how long is it?

Cheers!

Back