NOS Campagnolo tubular rims

thekidmalone

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hello everyone,
Up front, shipping rims from Switzerland is expensive - about £43 with tracking in 3-5 days to the UK. Also, keep in mind that you will need to pay duty on these, as Switzerland is not part of the EU.
With that in mind, does £90 shipped sound reasonable for each of the following pairs of rims?
1. Campagnolo Record Crono, polished finish, 32 hole
2. Campagnolo Victory Strada & Victory Crono, hard anodized finish, 32 hole
3. Campagnolo Omega Strada XL Hardox, hard anodized finish, 36 hole
The rims are NOS, but show some shopwear, mainly to the stickers.
Shipping costs and transit time lower to Europe and higher to the USA. PM me with interest, and we can work out a price.
Look for NOS Wolber, Mavic, NISI and Martano rims from me soon. Thanks for your time and attention.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 883
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 883
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 883
Hi,

Out of interest, is there a cheaper postage option - like a week to deliver?

Richard

Re:

Thanks for your interest.
The Swiss Post offers an Economy service, with delivery to the UK in 6-10 days. The catch is that it only saves about £4 over Priority service, and tracking is not available.
I'd rather have the security of the tracking number, and if you are interested, I will drop the price by £5 per pair and still ship the faster, more secure way.
What would really start to make it more economical to ship is if someone bought multiple pairs. That way, I would only pay the oversized up charge once, and since these rims are quite light, it would take quite a few before climbing into the next weight categories.
It will take me some time to photograph and post 25 pairs of rims. If you are interested in others please PM me.

Re:

Hi spear45,
I am currently sat at £85 posted to the UK, per pair of these rims, which unfortunately for me is almost half postage. I am unlikely to go lower for a single pair, but would definitely drop the prices on additional pairs.
Cheers,
The Kid

Re:

OK, here are the other photos of the Record Cronos which I have on my phone. If you want more of these or other rims, let me know, and I will go to my workshop and take more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 729
That's a solid bargain for NOS Campagnolo rims. Expect to pay £120-180 for the same online.
And most of those are significantly 'shop soiled' nos too.

Back