Nigel Dean Reynolds 500 Clubman frame, forks & headset SOLD

mAdam

Old School Hero
THIS FRAME IS NOW SOLD THANK YOU.
More attic clearing, this time, a tidy little Nigel Dean Clubman 700C frame & forks, ideal for winter training. Constructed from Reynolds 500 tubing it has mudguard eyelets and comes fitted with a Suntour headset. No major defects, just age related scuffs & scrapes on the paintwork. It has never been crashed, so is perfectly straight, and was only used for 1 summer back in the early 90’s. It has been in dry storage since. The seat tube measures approx. 48cm c to c and the top tube is approx. 53cm c to c. English threads, all nice and clean, seat post size is 27mm. 126mm rear spacing. Plenty of wheel/tyre/mudguard clearance. Reynolds 500 is a plain gauge tube set very similar to 501. This is a very sturdy little classic frame ideal for training/winter bike use.

£70 posted within the U.K. or £50 collected Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, or i can get it over to Southampton/Portsmouth

Re: Nigel Dean Reynolds 500 Clubman frame, forks & headset48

Have a bump from the taller side of the town!!!

Richard

p.s. heading out for beer tonight - you busy?

Re: Nigel Dean Reynolds 500 Clubman frame, forks & headset48

Cheers Richard, up to my neck in work, home improvements, winter projects, and attic clearing. I might get some time off over Christmas lol

Back