Cycle Jumble in South Somerset - Sat. 2nd November :)

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
It's the annual one in Broadway Village Hall, which is near Ilminster in Somerset. Very easy access off A303/A358 (Taunton road)

Never entirely sure what time it opens to the public, but I would say any time around 9am. (I'm not the organiser I hasten to add) It's advertised in the Cycling Weekly if anyone wants a table, there are contact 'phone numbers in there. It's in aid of cancer research I believe and £10 a table or £2 entrance fee, hot drinks and bacon sarnies available!

Tends to be more road orientated generally speaking but there is MTB and retro stuff too, and I'll be there with the old man, selling all manner of quality goods! :D

If any one needs more details I will try and help, but as I say 'phone numbers are in the back of the CW, have a quick look next time you're in W H Smiths... ;)

Nice I'm in north devon, dooh was thinking about coming then just realised my wife is out shopping for her birthday :-(
To be fair she never shops for herself.I hope its a good event wish their was events like that our way

kenster":21p0uzw0 said:
Nice I'm in north devon, dooh was thinking about coming then just realised my wife is out shopping for her birthday :-(
To be fair she never shops for herself.I hope its a good event wish their was events like that our way

:D

Bring her along anyway, tell her she can go shopping in Taunton afterwards! Lovely county town, big stores, lots of shoe shops...

(Before anyone complains I'm being sexist, I'm a girl too! No, honestly...I just prefer bike bits to hand bags...)

Hurray!, thought it was just me who likes to look at bike bits instead of handbags (even though my brother is the production manager of a very well known local handbag producer)
Will try & make the jumble, I'm near Wells so not far.
Rachael.

Glad you girls are planning a social. To be fair if I went I'd end up buying loads of bits I didn't really need just because they were a good price

Kenster, that's the general idea mate... :D

Rachael, see you there, there's often quite a few women bikers there. I find hand bags do have a use, mostly for storing my allen keys and pet woodlice in....

Back