Campagnolo shamal wheelset record 8 hubs

humdinger

Devout Dirtbag
Hi
I'm selling these campagnolo shamal wheels
Front and rear are both 16 spokes
For tubular tyres, they both have some almost new vittoria competition tubs on them
They are in pretty good nick and brake surface is pretty good as have only been used for tt's. (no need for braking)
Wheels are straight and true
PRICE REDUCED TO £190 POSTED
Thanks

10299658905_4eca0e9b7f.jpg

10299659415_c8f89a53e1.jpg

10299658905_4eca0e9b7f.jpg

10299659385_36bd8c4f47.jpg

Re: Campagnolo shamal wheelset c record hubs

provisional dibs for shamal but WITHOUT hubs , sorry if i disturb you , but these hubs ARE NOT c-record.
Pm you

Re: Campagnolo shamal wheelset c record hubs

allerocco":3asebmtc said:
provisional dibs for shamal but WITHOUT hubs , sorry if i disturb you , but these hubs ARE NOT c-record.
Pm you

Well, to be fair, not specifically C-Record but the Cassette version of the earlier C-Record hubset which I believe was just called Record 8-speed.

I've seen worse crimes of misidentifying C-Record but for the misinformed C-Record was the name given to the Record groupset that appeared around 1985-90. Later Record 8-speed parts which used Ergo levers etc were not C-Record blah, blah, blah .......

The hub design is C Record. C Record groupset stopped in 1994 and the 1995 Shamal wheels still retained the 1994 design hubs.
So to say that you have C Record Shamals, people would generally understand you have a 1994/1995 pair of shamals.

Any idea how you can identify what year these are?
i don't what to mislead anybody. I realise some people are wanting to know exactly what they are buying
thanks

Back