FS Some Campag parts C Record, Athena, CDA, Chorus

tarloone

Retro Guru
Some retro build parts for sale, these are now surplus to requirements following my ever changing Vitus 992 and Peugeot projects.

In summary parts are as follows, the pics have the prices attached and recorded postage is at cost - Just ask if you need better pics...

1990 Athena 170mm cranks arms - In nice condition with no major marks and logos still intact

Athena post 26.4mm - bottom section only with no clamp so ideal if you have a post but have a different 26.4mm frame, note this has severe scratches on the side...but still perfectly functional as a post

1989 CDA 170mm crankset 42/52 rings Nice condition with only minor arm rub, logos are still intact...this is also the same as the 1991/1992ish Chorus chainset SOLD

1990 Athena Brake levers In virtually NOS condition with the blanking gromits still present and as new hoods, only the most minor scratches on the front

1992 Chorus Brake levers In nice condition with good hoods, only the most minor scratches on the front, these are the later ones with the hole at the top

C Record 8 speed syncro levers The nice curved late ones. These are very nice and work great, I'm only selling as now got some furst gen C Record ergos..I've thought long and hard about getting rid of these..but here they are

Attachments

• rb c record syncro.JPG
    rb c record syncro.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 446
  • rb chorus levers.JPG
    rb chorus levers.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 446
  • rb athena levers.JPG
    rb athena levers.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 446
  • rb cda cranks.JPG
    rb cda cranks.JPG