Campagnolo Chorus Titanium Seatpost

skywalker482

Retro Guru
As per the title, I now have a bike with Dura ace and ultegra...... Sorry Campag fans, and so have decided to sell my chorus Ti seatpost.... Probably regret it.
27.2 mm at 300mm long, has been fitted and ridden and has insert marks on bottom 30mm or so but will polish out I'm sure.
Would anyone be interested and does anyone jab an idea of value?? Of want to replace it with a Thomson masterpiece or similar so hopefully it's worth a bit.
Jamie

At that price you could probably get yourself a Record one. It's a tad on the high side. I would say around £70-80 would be appropriate. But you are the seller, it's a lovely bit of kit though!

Thanks for the pointers gang. It is lovely and I've no seen another, always get admiring glances but people then say "but why is it on a van nicholas with shimano?", so maybe a swap for a van nicholas Ti post or as above a masterpiece, anyone had a thomson MP???

They are beautiful pieces of kit. I have a record titanium one on my Roberts and it's so nice.
Keep it maybe for a future project?

Johnson22":1i2kzizt said:
At that price you could probably get yourself a Record one. It's a tad on the high side. I would say around £70-80 would be appropriate. But you are the seller, it's a lovely bit of kit though!
I have a Record one and a Chorus one and they are exactly the same except for the logo. When the Record seatpost became carbon the Titanium one was re-labelled and sold as Chorus and the steel Chorus one (which had previously been the steel Record one) was labelled Daytona. I paid £104 on eBay for a used Record Titanium seatpost in 2011. I paid a lot less for a NOS Chorus Titanium seatpost in its box last year but I can't remember exactly how much.

I have one of these. It's bonded at a molecular level to the seat post of an old IRO. It's never coming out. :cry:
Good luck with the sale/swap!

Back