Shimano 600, Campag, Cinelli £10 Sale

mattbibbings

Dirt Disciple
A few bit I have come by that hopefully will help your build. I am somewhat guessing at prices. All items are a tenner (each, not everything!)

Everything is £2 postage apart from the bars which will be £3

Drop me a PM if anything takes your fancy. All gear is in Otley near Leeds if you want to collect. I do Paypal.

Just some brake levers and a cassette left now, sorry!

Next, Shimano 600 Tricolour brake levers. These are external cable routing. Bit dirty, bit scuffed. £10

retro road by mattbibbings, on Flickr

BNIB! Shimano 7spd HG cassette 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21. Boxed, confident it has never been fitted let alone used. £10

retro road by mattbibbings, on Flickr

Damn it. Campy pedal cock up. I saw cheeses pm and replied to it before I looked at the thread again. Cheese has now paid up at my request. Had I seen the post by bikeup I would have sold them to him/her as they got in sooner.

This is a quandary. If we are going to stick to the unwritten rule I should refund cheese and sell the pedals to bikeup. But if bikeup doesn't mind then cheese can keep the pedals.

Can I ask both of you to post here as to what you think should happen and we can figure this out. It is my cock up so sorry for this.

Entirely up to you... I'd be disappointed as I need them to finish off a build. But wouldn't be disgruntled as it would be in the gentlemanly spirit of the forum if you prefer to sell to bikeup! He replied on the forum first after all. No problem at all either way.

Back