Sausagefingers' stab in the dark at pricing Campag sale

sausagefingers

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
No idea about prices so if I'm way out don't be afraid of making me cry with a cheeky offer :D

Campagnolo Xenon black rear mech. 8 speed may be suitable for 9 but don't take my word for it . Good condition,works perfectly well - £26 posted

Campagnolo Mirage ergo brake levers/shifters. 8 speed,hoods worn but work perfectly well - £35 posted - SOLD to theeb

Campagnolo Mirage hubs on Ambrosio Balance deep rims,8 speed cassette with very worn Gator Skins. Would definitely benefit from a good polish but both spin perfectly well and cassette has lots of life left in it - £80 posted - SOLD to theeb

Can be collected from Burnley to save postage.
Will add some pictures once Photobucket stops playing silly buggers

Cheers,Mick

Campagnolo Mirage hubs on Ambrosio Balance deep rims,8 speed cassette with very worn Gator Skins. Would definitely benefit from a good polish but both spin perfectly well and cassette has lots of life left in it - £80 posted

Pm regards wheels :cool:

Really sorry about late replies,it would seem that my pc is the problem not photobucket :evil:

Ergos dibbed for agentorange pending pics

PM on it's way to Grunding re; wheels

Thanks

Many thanks for posting the pics, if it's OK I'll pass on the Ergos, they're just ever so slightly the wrong side of the condition I'm looking for.

Is that a 3TTT stem? Tel is looking for one if it is around 100mm - see in the Wanted Section.

Richard

Back