Dura Ace 7400 wheels now £90 posted and more price drops.

ForestHill

Retro Guru
3. Headsets
Loose bearing headset. Nuovo record? Someone will put me right, I'm sure. It's old anyway. Works well, ISO sizing. Bottom cup is slightly less shiny than the top, but only noticed this looking at the photos. Not really noticeable when installed. £40

GVfydtFl.jpg

Carradice

Super C panniers. Rear? Front? Not sure. They're in good condition though, apart from one of the bungees missing. Everything else is there. Could do with a wash if you're fussy, but they've got plenty of life left in them.

£30 PROV SOLD

qyAdLnKl.jpg

Wheels

Dura Ace 7400 Uniglide TT wheelset. Wolber TX profil rims with very low wear (as shown).
7 speed block with a very close ratio and I have too many hills around my new house to make use of these properly. Cassette has very little wear. I've owned these a few years and used them on my best bike, and the previous owner owned them from new and only TTed on them, hence the lack of wear to rims.

A set of these in far worse condition recently sold on eBay for £117, I'd MUCH rather seller here though.
Now £90 including postage.

eNsB8AXl.jpg

5pmKhXxl.jpg

O9Quwqtl.jpg

QbuD7E2l.jpg

gViXaQol.jpg

All items are in Otley, West Yorkshire and collection is welcomed. I can box up anything and post it, I'll get a postage quote as needed.

Cheers

Re: Shimano Ultegra/Dura Ace parts, wheels. Campag and Carra

dibs on the campag chorus headset ... pics ?

Re: PRICE DROP 6400/Dura Ace bits, wheels. Campag and Carra

Hi There Are the Chorus headset parts still avail ?? If So I would like them.
Andy

Re: PRICE DROP 6400/Dura Ace bits, wheels. Campag and Carra

Hi ok. £30.00 on the panniers. Subject to agreement on postage costs . Can you pm ok and advise postage costs? Thsnks

Back