Campagnolo and Shimano 6400/600 parts, Carradice panniers

ForestHill

Retro Guru
I have lots of Shimano 6400/600 stuff to sell, all of it can be seen in this album:
[b]http://imgur.com/a/fXPyh#0[/b]

Qa5StsP.jpg

Pedals, cranks, calipers, 105 levers, 6401 front mech (forefront in photos) have already been sold. Everything else is still available at the following prices.

Shimano

1. Rear mech
6401 pictured. Good condition £12
6401 not pictured. Not as good condition, can provide a picture if wanted. £10

2. Front mech
600 series braze on. £10
6400 clamp on (27.2) £12

3. Hubs
6400 rear. Could do with a regrease/pack. Hasn't been spaced because I'm not sure what the buyer will want to do with it. £10
6500 front. Lovely condition. £7
£15 for both, no skewers (I might be able to find some but they won't be original.)

4. Shifters
Shimano band on, but I believe these can be used as braze on as well. Friction only! Work beautifully. £12

5. Headset
Shimano 600 headset. Bearing type. Lovely condition, logos a bit rubbed but otherwise great. £17

Campagnolo

1. Look pedals. Bit rough round the edges but functionally excellent. Bearings smooth, springs seem strong.
£15

2. Nuovo Record (?) screw on HF rear hub. Buyer will need to space as needed, though does come with a full compliment of spacers/cones and a Campag skewer. £15

3. Headsets
Loose bearing headset. Nuovo record? Someone will put me right, I'm sure. It's old anyway. Works well, ISO sizing. Bottom cup is slightly less shiny than the top, but only noticed this looking at the photos. Not really noticeable when installed. £40

Chorus headset. I'm not certain this is complete, I can't seem to find the right bearings for the bottom cup (just moved house) but the important parts are all there and in good condition. Crown race also has some removal marks. £15

Carradice

Super C panniers. Rear? Front? Not sure. They're in good condition though, apart from one of the bungees missing. Everything else is there. Could do with a wash if you're fussy, but they've got plenty of life left in them.

£30

qyAdLnK.jpg

Wheels

Dura Ace 7400 Uniglide TT wheelset. Wolber TX profil rims with very low wear (as shown).
7 speed block with a very close ratio and I have too many hills around my new house to make use of these properly. Cassette has very little wear. I've owned these a few years and used them on my best bike, and the previous owner owned them from new and only TTed on them, hence the lack of wear to rims.

£110 or £120 with one Dura Ace skewer and one generic Shimano (probably 6500) one.

IEmEvMm.jpg

sE9n5Z9s.jpg

FyMSrSl.jpg

All items are in Otley, West Yorkshire and collection is welcomed. I can box up anything and post it, I'll get a postage quote as needed.

Cheers

Re: Campagnolo and Shimano 6400/600 parts, Carradice pannier

interested in campag pedals please

Interested in the Shimano 6400 front clamp on!
Would you ship it within the UK?
Cheers

Sorry, I've been really lax with this. Most is sold, panniers and DA wheelset are left.

Back