Offering beautifull Gazelle Special frameset (Goldline series)
This fine luxury steel frame dates from the late 90's. The frame is built using full Reynolds 531 Trapezi tubing.( tapered tubing towards bracket for more stiffnes) There are multiple leaping Gazelle engravings, there is generous chrome, there is internal brake cable routing - everything is topnotch.
This Special frame is ready for them who prefer modern drivetrain technology: there are braze ons for STI's or ErgoPowers and the frame has 130mm rear spacing.
New matching FSA Orbit cartridge aheadset included.
- full Reynolds 531 Trapezi tubing
- straight blade fork with 'Gazelle' engraved on top crown
- chrome for fork and tail
- Gazelle vertical drop outs
- internal brake cable routing
- metal goldline headbadge
- leaping Gazelle engravings on BB shell, brake bridge and seatlug
- braze on for front mech
- ready for two bottles
- competition ready with fitting for race number under toptube
- Seattube 59cm c-t
- Toptube 565mm
- Rear spacing 130mm
- Suitable for normal modern A headset / stems
Excellent, almost like new. At bottom bracket small paint surface damages.(retouched) Perfect gloss. Perfect chrome. Super.
- FSA Orbit cartridge headset new installed. (Ritchey stem not included)
Looking for 250 Euro
I will do my utmost on packaging. I will wrap the frame in foam and everything will go well padded in a box.
Frameset is located in NL
View all pics >>>