New, unused G S Strada and Mancheter Wheelers team kit

to55er

Dirt Disciple
All original as supplied to team riders. Selling up so time to off-load lots of new and unused (still in original bags) team kit.

G S Strada - Manulife Lutz 'disposable' skin suit. (Looked great until washed then tended to 'age' rather quickly). £27

G S Strada - Eiffel / Sidi / Caratti l/s short zip training top. Size 5. Lovely! £27

G S Strada - Eiffel Gibbsport l/s training top. Large. £27

G S Strada - Eiffel Gibbsport Nylon fronted winter jacket. Large. VERY warm! £27

G S Strada - Lutz l/s blue fleece backed track suit top. Classic and gorgeous. £27

Manchester Wheelers - Trumanns Steel Large s/s skin jersey Gibbsport. £27

Manchester Wheelers / Trumanns Steel Gibbsport 'Comet' training top. 2 x Larges at £27 each 1 x XL at £27

Manchester Wheelers / Trumanns Steel Gibbsport l/s road jersey/training top Large £27

All inc of p & p
Photos available on request. Thanks for looking.
Ian

Sorry, I was havind a 70's Phill Griffiths moment ! I guess you were riding for edgeware at that time?

Not sure of the colours by the 80's, had they gone all garish and spotty..... Items 2 and 3 might still be tasteful, any pics.

Shaun

Hi Shaun
No ... items 2 and 3 are nice ... not spotty or garish at all. I'll get the camera out in the morning and send you some pics.
Cheers
Ian

Hi Shaun
Got some pics here but they're too big to upload. Can you pm me your email address please and I'll forward them on.
Cheers
Ian

Back