90's old stock: RX100, 105, 600 Tricolor, Dura Ace,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caneco

Retro Guru
Hi, I'm from Spain and have no problem sending anywhere, allways plus shippment. Paypal or gift or +5%

I have a lot of parts and want to sell some of them.

Dual pivot Shimano 105 1055 ................ 28 €
Dual Pivot Shimano RX100 .................... 25 €
Dual Pivot Shimano 600 tricolor ............. 30 €
Wheelset Shimano 600 tricolor 8v .......... 60 €
Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 1055 .......... 24 €
Rear Derailleur Shimano 600 tricolor ....... 28 €
Rear Derailleur Shimano RX100 .............. 28 €
Front Derailleur Shimano 105 1055 ......... 18 €
Front Derailleur Shimano 600 Tricolor....... 22 €

Dura Ace Crankset 170 mm (not original chainrings) ........... 90 €

duraace.JPG

Shimano 600 Arabesque crankset, 42/52 and 170mm ............................... 70 €

600.JPG

Shimano 105 Components Set ............................................................. 60 €

1051.JPG

Shimano 105 Components Set: with levers and pedals (3 pictures) ............. 85 €....... ¡¡¡SOLD PENDING PAYMENT!!!

1052.JPG

1053.JPG

1054.JPG

Shimano RX100 Components Set (2 pictures) ......................................... 85 €

rx1001.JPG

rx1002.JPG

Caneco":5jmuhonw said:
Hi, I'm from Spain and have no problem sending anywhere, allways plus shippment. Paypal or gift or +5%

duraace.JPG

:facepalm:
they always sold on evilBay for £50-60 in much better condition and with original rings, bolts and dust caps...

Thank you for your opinion, I like this kind of message to adecuate the prices. How much do you think must be?

What do you think about other prices?

knyazb":20fxa3n8 said:
Caneco":20fxa3n8 said:

duraace.JPG

:facepalm:
they always sold on evilBay for £50-60 in much better condition and with original rings, bolts and dust caps...

it is really bad form to comment on other peoples prices and hardly needs a facepalm.give the guy a break, it will either sell or he will have to drop the price

matthew71":3139h4o1 said:
it is really bad form to comment on other peoples prices and hardly needs a facepalm.give the guy a break, it will either sell or he will have to drop the price

what i hardly need is your comments on how to use smileys. last time i checked it was an open website where people could leave their opinions on smth. dude is trying to shift few parts that usually 3 times cheaper on eBay and I gave my opinion on that.
you can agree or disagree - it's up to you, and i respect that. what i don't like is when people trying to patronise me and telling me what to do.

knyazb":1jg24xuk said:
matthew71":1jg24xuk said:

what i hardly need is your comments on how to use smileys. last time i checked it was an open website where people could leave their opinions on smth. dude is trying to shift few parts that usually 3 times cheaper on eBay and I gave my opinion on that.
you can agree or disagree - it's up to you, and i respect that. what i don't like is when people trying to patronise me and telling me what to do.

Typical behaviour from another LFGSS keyboard warrior. Shame you don't have your clique on here to back you up and get the pitchforks out. :LOL:

There are rules on here about spoiling other members 'for sale' ads.

13. Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum #the value of retro parts is very subjective.

13. Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum #the value of retro parts is very subjective.

That's what I did originally. Kept it to a MINIMUM. Until someone resurrected an old thread.
Your lfgss comment is totally irrelevant and stupid. Good luck

knyazb":jwsv6e3y said:
matthew71":jwsv6e3y said:

just been looking for the 30 euro dura ace crank,cannot seem to find any. Probably because you talk crap.if his prices are to high jog on to the next thread and dont buy them

matthew71":ci2o9de4 said:
knyazb":ci2o9de4 said:
matthew71":ci2o9de4 said:

just been looking for the 30 euro dura ace crank,cannot seem to find any. Probably because you talk crap.if his prices are to high jog on to the next thread and dont buy them

Simple search:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/shimano-dura- ... 7675.l2557

Do you need more links? I guess it's you who's talking crap. Good luck mate

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
knyazb":2cclchi2 said:

That's what I did originally. Kept it to a MINIMUM. Until someone resurrected an old thread.
Your lfgss comment is totally irrelevant and stupid. Good luck

Generally speaking a pm regarding prices or an opinion if asked i.e "unsure of prices if I'm way off please advise" is the only time to add your own opinion. If the items are too dear they won't sell. Simple.

Keeping commentary out of threads avoids conversations developing as above.

Lets leave it at that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back