3TTTStem CampagCobaltoLevers RearSkewer SimplexShifters

citrixccea

Retro Guru
The parts that were removed from my recently restored Raleigh Banana are now available.

3TTT/3T Road Stem, 1", 80 mm early 90's, great technical condition, no top cap, some insertion marks. Bolt and expander inc.

£20 + postage at cost.

Campagnolo Cobalto/Record Levers, very nice condition - have not been sanded and polished! slight burr to one of the levers, but really nice. includes integrated quick release, and optional plates to run concealed cables. Black hoods are as I fitted in 1991 - on close analysis, one of the hoods is missing a small piece, but I never noticed. One of the hoods has a slight (3mm) cut where it meets the lever. it's been like that since they were fitted by the LBS BITD. No grommets in the non-aero holes.

£65 + postage at cost.

Simplex(Mavic?) Friction Shifters, I might regret selling these - having played with the Synchro levers now fitted to my bike, I miss them already....

No markings on them, they're for braze-on mounts, and they were running over a 7speed block, although they'd work on anything I guess. Hurry before I change my mind...

Really very, very good condition.

£30 + postage at cost.

Campag Record Rear Skewer
I think I bought this NOS - aside from a little old grease on the skewer I can't find anything to comment on. It is an alloy one, and it's only because the end cap wasn't right for my build that I haven't used it.

£30 + Postage at cost

Tacx Skewer
The trainer is long since gone, but the skewer remains, it's battered, and rusty on the head but it works.
£5 + Postage at cost

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 735
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 735
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 735
  • photo (5).JPG