NOS Campagnolo crank bolts - Karma

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi Folks,

As you may know, I was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. Full story here if you want a read:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=257080

As some of you have commented I seem to be dealing with it rather well. I am, thanks in part to the good people at The Olive Tree a cancer support charity local to me who have been helping me out. If it wasn't for their support I don't think I'd be doing quite as well as I am.

In the spirit of karma I am trying to help them by raising some funds for them. I've had bit of a sort out in the man cave and I have some stuff to offer to the good folks of Retrobike. Loads more in my other thread here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=265686

Here's the dealio. I will post out within the UK at my expense all I ask in return is that once you've received it, you make a donation to The Olive Tree via my JustGiving Page for whatever you think the bolts are worth to you. I will also be trekking up Snowdon in September to raise additional funds for them, if you don't want any old bike bits but want to make a donation any way then please feel free!

Please bear in mind that time is tight for me, I will probably only be able to post out on a Saturday so you may be waiting a short while for stuff.

So here we have a lovely pair of NOS Campagnolo crank bolts, never fitted. BOLTS GONE LOADS MORE IN MY FULL THREAD

Attachments

• campag.jpg
    campag.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 160
Back