Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:39 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm 
Old School Hero

An 81 year old ex colleague appeared today with his 1952 531 plain guage Humber Clubman 23.5 c/t, seat, 22 c/c TopTube bought new when he worked with the supplier in the early 50's.. its all there but needs rebuilt and a repaint.. supplied with alloy 4 sp sturmey fm complete with the rare s.archer wingnuts..theres no major rust just surface, no denting that i have seen, and its has the twin plate crown round bladed fork so loved by the afficanados of 50's machinery.. nothing seized as i was able to push the seat pin and the stem without major force.. i would like to get him as much as possible but realistic offers in region of 100stg 48 hr delivered will be considered.. i know that the sa alloy hub 40 hole and those sa wingnuts would realise half of that or more.. the wheels are 40/32 hubs ok but will need new rims there is a complete spare steel brake stirrup.. brooks saddle is well by its sell by. but not for more hi res pics...will

W3 010 (Small).jpg
W3 010 (Small).jpg [ 39.64 KiB | Viewed 208 times ]
W3 018 (Small).jpg
W3 018 (Small).jpg [ 51.39 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]
W3 023 (Small).jpg
W3 023 (Small).jpg [ 41.99 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]
W3 022 (Small).jpg
W3 022 (Small).jpg [ 64.05 KiB | Viewed 209 times ]