NOS Nuovo Record RD, NOS Shimano RD *ended*

Yellow_Peril

Old School Hero
Hi folks
Having started to sort through my collection of bits, I've settled on retaining a couple of Suntour RD's and flogging my other derailleurs.

So, before I shove them on ebay, I'll start by putting them on here. I'll add a post later with a couple of Campagnolo Chorus ones, as Velobase is down at the moment and I want to get the model numbers correct.

NOS, mint and complete Nuovo Record Pat84 RD. £150

NOS, showing some storage marks, complete Shimano 600AX. £30

The Shimano 600AX is as far as I can assertain, NOT able to work in friction mode, but is an indexing derailleur that will work in index with any friction shifter. Possibly a convenient upgrade to indexing. 6 speed by the looks of the ratchets.

Postage to UK only, at the cost of signed for delivery. Happy to deliver in the Telford/Shrewsbury area.

Cheers
Jon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 748
Re: NOS Nuovo Record RD, NOS Shimano 600AX RD

Hi folks.

First and last bump before going on ebay. Get in touch if you have any questions.

Jon

Never seen a campag rear mech in a bag before :D

Some of the pics of campag don't seem to match, the rear pic of the campag mech seems to show an alloy front cage with a polished steel rear. The rear pic also shows the campag panto arm being blank, I'm sure my 80's Nuovo Record has Brev Inter or something stamped on it .

Just curious :)

Shaun

Hi Shaun
I'll take some better pics tomorrow. Any particular angles which will show it better? So you're suggesting this is a super rare special custom one?! :-D

Midlife":3w4rf0lz said:
Never seen a campag rear mech in a bag before :D

Some of the pics of campag don't seem to match, the rear pic of the campag mech seems to show an alloy front cage with a polished steel rear. The rear pic also shows the campag panto arm being blank, I'm sure my 80's Nuovo Record has Brev Inter or something stamped on it .

Just curious :)

Shaun
Shaun

Here's some photos. The 'ST' is on the back of the front panel, the 'M' on the inside of the polished back panel, behind the spring arm. All panels are alloy, aswell as the cages. Is this of any help?
Cheers
Jon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 553
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 553
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 553

The Campy is scheduled for auction on Sunday on the dreaded eBay, so off sale here. Shimano going up this evening. 20 quid for the shimano or it's going the same way :)
Cheers
Jon

Sorry....... I mis read the date, I thought it was 74. My pat 74 has a circular spring and different markings and would have come in a box. That will teach me to read posts properly.

GLWTS

Shaun

Intriguing to read that you say it is '84. I am presuming that it has 'Pat 84' engraved on it. However, Velobase says the 'new style' return spring (non replaceable version) didn't come in until '85.

Another Campag enigma?

Hi Old Ned
Yep, Pat.84 engraved on it. I suppose if you add transitional production batches to Italian eccenticity you're going to get enigmas all over the place :-D

Is there any particular advantages or dissadvantages between various specific Pat. numbers?

Back