NOS Campagnolo parts

f50davis

Retro Newbie
NOS Super Record Crankset with bottom bracket. In box for 650 USD including worldwide shipping.

NOS Super Record Headset. NIB for 300 USD including worldwide shipping.

NOS Super Record 1st generation brake set in the box for 700 USD including shipping.

NOS Super Record rear derailleur in box for 400 USD including shipping.

All prices are pretty firm, but I may budge a little.

f50davis":e9zm6333 said:
NOS Super Record Crankset with bottom bracket. In box for 650 USD including worldwide shipping.

NOS Super Record Headset. NIB for 300 USD including worldwide shipping.

NOS Super Record 1st generation brake set in the box for 700 USD including shipping.

NOS Super Record rear derailleur in box for 400 USD including shipping.

All prices are pretty firm, but I may budge a little.

You're good to us

Dust those wallets guys, it's not '90 anymore. These prices are all less than Ebay. If you can't afford it, there's no need to get mad.

Erm.. You're right its not the nineties NOS campag is significantly
cheaper now BECAUSE of eBay. Good luck with your dreamin though.

i doubt if $700 for a set of dusty old super record brakes is less than anywhere else on the planet!!!

:shock:

f50davis":3soqd85u said:
Dust those wallets guys, it's not '90 anymore. These prices are all less than Ebay. If you can't afford it, there's no need to get mad.

There are many users on this forum who can easily afford what you are offering your mistake was the pitch. Sign up, comment on some bikes, post some of your bikes - in other words become part of the community. The bull in the china shop approach will always be met with resistance.

Steven

Back