Campagnolo Chorus 10 Carbon full groupset & Mavic Ksyrium SL

LittleWiggo

Retro Newbie
➡️ For sale full Campagnolo Chorus 10 Carbon groupset:

Carbon lever Ergos, pre-skeleton differential brakes, band-on CT front mech, 170mm Carbon CT 36/50 square taper chainset, BB, short cage rear mech and 13-26 cassette.

£400 delivered but would prefer collection

Originally built up new on my summer bike in 2004. All in very good condition, never been crashed and mainly used in dry conditions. Shift action as good as when it left Vicenza. Always replaced chains once or twice a season so chainrings and cassette have little wear.

➡️ For Sale Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels:

Complete with original Mavic skewers, wheel magnet, tyre lever/hub adjuster and spoke key. Covered a few thousand miles, had one rear spoke replaced and new front bearings. Run true and spin fast.

Still built up on bike in picture but had very little use in last 3 years due to current bikes. Too good for a winter bike and only selling for the 'new project'.....

£275 delivered but would prefer collection

Attachments

• Principia.jpg
    Principia.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 785
Re: Campagnolo Chorus 10 Carbon full groupset

You need to name a price or the post will be removed.
Dibs if it's bargains.

Re: Campagnolo Chorus 10 Carbon full groupset

Oops. First time user and just seen rules. Will get thinking. Thanks for the heads-up ;-)

Re: Campagnolo Chorus 10 Carbon full groupset & Mavic Ksyriu

South Birmingham. I can send via carrier if you're too far away.

Are you open to offers, willing to split?

Unfortunately not. Looking to sell the groupset as a lot and wheels as a pair(!). Is it the Campag or Mavic you're interested in?

hi there - did you sell the Chorus groupset? I may be interested if not.

Back