Unknown road frame - needs attention!

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have an unknown road frame and fork for sale. Both are rather worse for wear and could do with a full respray or powder coat - the chrome is past saving, but the rust appears to be all surface rust, as far as I can tell there's no damage to the tubes. One of the dropout adjuster screws is stuck and broken off, but I hope to be able to remove it (can't guarantee it though!). I'm not sure of the forks either - they appear straight to my eyes, but might need tweaking just to make sure. Apart from this everything appears to be fine - no dents, dings, etc. oh, and I think the fork crown is the wrong way around - it slopes backwards, instead of being flat :shock: (see last pic!)
The frame has obviously been resprayed at some point in the past so I have no idea of make, model, or tubing, but it looks to be good quality - nice lugs, fast-back seat stays, race number hanger, cinelli spoiler BB shell, columbus dropouts...

Size is 54cm c-c seattube, 55cm c-c TT, 13cm headtube. Seatpost is 27.2, rear dropouts 130mm, BB is italian threaded.

I'm posting from Spain, so 95 GBP (or somewhere close to that :LOL: ), posted to the UK or most of europe.

Back