Fixie parts wanted

aleclamb

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I have an old Dawes lightweight bike lying in shed it's 12spd shimano 105 group set, was looking to turn it into a fixie project! Does anyone have any parts that would go with the rebuild anything considered? Cheers

No fixie stuff im afraid but i might be interested in some of the 105 stuff if you still have it.

all you really need is a rear wheel/ hub and a set of single chainring bolts- use what is already there. I think I have a few fixed cogs in the garage, let me know if you need one and what size, 42/16 is a useable gearing.

I've got a pair of brand new fixed wheels for sale

Ambrosio track hubs hubs - sealed bearings laced to 32h ryde flyer rims, with aci d/b stainless spokes. Built for a customer who changed their mind.

£90 which is about the trade cost of the parts

cheers
peter

I have stripped the bike down for powder coating today took, rear de (105), front de (105?/600?), rear brake calliper (600), 2 brake levers off bike, all in used but decent condidtion! Needing small brake lever black in colour, black bar tape, nice saddle , size 16 fixed cog to complete bike now anything considered! Will swap plus £ using any of above for these items if anyone intrested, cheers

Back