Various bits from 50s/60s Claud Butler

jaypee

Senior Retro Guru
I've had this on gumtree for a while and I'm wondering what I might get for parts if it comes to that.

Blumels rear mudguard and similar front one, front dynamo hub wheel and working front chrome 'bullet' light. Rear light not connected and looks more modern. Weinmann Vainquer 999 rear centre pull brake with (original?) red blocks. Weinmann Raleigh 750 front brake. Coureur frame which I don't think is Reynolds. And any other bits!

I'm more on the mtb side and in that section you can put up a complete bike with a price and then gauge interest on a split. I've just realised I have no idea whatsoever what these parts might be worth and I'm not in the 'complete bikes' section so putting my price for the whole bike (£75) may not comply with the rules.

Obviously I'll go with whatever the mods say - perhaps a move to the complete bike section? (though I think its more appropriate here)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/claud ... 1020132219

Try putting it in the complete bikes section first.Seems a shame to break it apart as it looks decent.

Good idea, thanks - done. It was in the marketplace watch section already.

I actually wasn't sure if the complete bike was up to scratch being quite low spec. And it's been quite messed around with in various ways (bars and stem being the obvious). But let's see!

Back