I have an almost complete C-Record groupset that needs another home. I'm pretty certain that this is a second generation groupset but am not totally sure on a couple of parts.
All parts are in good working order, but do show some signs of use and a fair amount of patina. Nothing that a good polish wouldn't fix I think, if required.
Prices include postage to the UK/Europe (from Spain)
1. chainset:172.5mm, 53/42 chainrings. all bolts and self extractors included. 45 GBP SOLD
2. Later (1997 ish) model BB, triple bearing BB-33RECART, 111mm spindle, english threaded cups. Very good condition. 30 GBP
3. Rear mech. Some scratches, but working fine and with the original white jockey wheels in good condition 55 GBP SOLD
4. Front mech. Braze on type. 30 GBP SOLD
5. Friction gear levers (pre-synchro). 30 GBP SOLD
6. Deltas. 3 pivot design, knurled adjusters, white adjuster and guide rubbers. Original blocks with life left. 125 GBP SOLD
7. Chorus brake levers. Scratched blades, but white rubbers in pretty good condition - scuffs but no tears. 45 GBP
8. Seatpost. 27.2mm diameter. Engraved logo. Again, no large scratches etc. but needs a good polish! 40 GBP SOLD