two beautiful EASTON EM 90 road stem

frenchfever

Dirt Disciple
two beautiful EASTON EM 90 road stem

90 MM and 110 MM good condition , only road use and cycling paths. they have many scratch inside caused by a alloy steerer, despite that they look clean. 26mm clamp

normally made for carbon steerer, but steel or alloy steerer are fine.

really rigid stem ! it works also for a not hardcore XC bike with 25.4 mm bar

165451_10151591029599933_1859284176_n.jpg

was sold new 125£ !! asking 25£ each

also i live in fuking France , so i don't mind send the stems to UK but i need to calculate shipping costs

PAYPAL ONLY !

LOOKING FOR MIDDLEBURN PARTS ( lock ring / UNO chainring 32 teeth and 30 teeth ring) or swap both stem for a RS7 square taper cranks 175mm

Easton is one of the leaders in producing light-weight but incredibly strong bicycle components. The EM90 Stem is no exception. Weighing in at a mere 160g for a 110mm length, this stem features a four-bolt face plate to securely clamp your handle bar and a specially designed single bolt steerer clamp that will not damage the new generation of full carbon forks. Did I mention it also adds some serious style points to your bike?

The ultimate road stem - The EM90 dampens high-frequency vibrations that contribute to hand fatigue - At a mere 160 grams this stem delivers both comfort and performance. RRp: £125

Features:

•Lightweight magnesium CNC-machined design
•Exclusive super-tough ultra-lightweight Easton magnesium alloy
•Tagnite anti-corrosive finish
•Superior impact and fatigue strength over other stems
•Limited 2-year warranty

Specifications:

•Weight: 160 grams (120 mm)
•Bar clamp diameter: 26.0mm
•Size: 1-1/8 inch steerer
•Rise: 0°

Back