Rondinella 531SL 57cm Frame & Fork

rickyxt

Retro Newbie
57cm square (c-t-c) frame made from Reynolds 531 SL tubing. Tange Levin Headset is included but the bottom bracket in the pictures has been removed from the frame. Rear OLN 120mm. Seatpost 27.2.

Rondinella frames were produced by Vic Edwards between the seventies to mid to late eighties. The serial number dates the frame to 1978.

More info about Vic can be found here:

http://www.classiclightweights.co.uk...ondinella.html

F&F were restored by previous owner and are both in excellent condition. No chips or scratches in the paintwork. There is a slight ding in the top tube and a section of the head tube decal has also chipped off which I've tried to show in the photos.

£150 plus postage costs

Based in London (E3/WC1V) for collection.

Any questions please ask.

Richard

Attachments

• ronnie1.JPG
    ronnie1.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 771
  • ronnie2.JPG
    ronnie2.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 771
  • ronnie3.JPG
    ronnie3.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 770
  • ronnie4.JPG
    ronnie4.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 770
  • ronnie5.JPG
    ronnie5.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 771
Gorgeous.....work of art from a true blow torch artist....Vic Edwards.....pity this is too big for me......beautiful colour and 531SL to boot...this will make a brilliant once in a lifetime bike.

sawston_vulcan":11k6w6m1 said:
Gorgeous.....work of art from a true blow torch artist....Vic Edwards.....pity this is too big for me......beautiful colour and 531SL to boot...this will make a brilliant once in a lifetime bike.

Yes she's a beaut. I want to build something more practical for the next project so that's why the frame is up for sale.

Here's a pic from when the frame was built up

Attachments

• IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 620
Back