Trek SL1000 Frame, Forks, Campag Triple Crankset + more

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
As per above.

For sale is my Trek SL1000 that I have owned for jsut under two years.

I bought this in June 2011 on a wim and decided to build it up with full campag gear to use as my main bike. First used by me on the road in April 2012 and decomissioned 3 weeks ago in favour of a Bianchi frame.

The frame is in good condition, 56cm C to C and this was powdercoated in white by the previous owner. There are no decals on the frame which I personally like!

There are a few chips/scratches in the usual places - cable rub & a bit of chain slap but it cleans up really well. It also benefits from rear mudguard eyelets so perfect for commuting. Included is a 111mm Shimano Bottom Bracket which was fitted new when I put the bike together last April.

Frame - £60 ono

I also have a pair of Carbon forks (Alloy steerer) that fit & suit the frame well, these are made by IRD but I went for the clean look with the bike and removed the stickers. £40

Campagnolo Veloce Triple crankset, used condition, chainrings are 52/42/30 and are all Campag. I would like £30 for this. (Would fit the Trek as it has the 111mm BB)

ITM Millenium Stem - £5

Matching ITM Bars - £7.50

FSA Orbit XL 2 / XLII Headset - this was fitted new to the Trek Frame, VGC, £10.

More than willing to do a deal if all the items were bought together as you wouldn't need too much to get it up and running.

All prices exclude postage - happy to post all apart from the frame to be honest.

Collection from Oxford or Bristol. Will try and dig out some pictures of the frame to update the thread.

Here is a pic of the frame, please note the forks fitted in this picture aren't for sale.

Thanks

Attachments

• post-3864-1360188050_thumb.jpg
    post-3864-1360188050_thumb.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,885
Yes I would, I'd have to find a suitable box though.

Where in Suffolk are you in relation to Bury St Edmunds etc? I've a friend who lives near that way. May be easier? I don't know the area well so apologies if it's miles away! Happy to post though. PM me if interested.

Right,

Frame, Forks and Headset are packaged up and I need them gone. I haven't heard back from another retrobiker who wanted them so i will sell Frame, Forks & Headset for £90 collected from Oxford or £105 posted.

20130914_213005.jpg

20130914_214220.jpg

Back