FS:vintage NOS AMBROSIO bikestand Roto cable tensioners more

RANX

Retro Guru
Hi
Im selling some more stuff,in order to finance another project,so,all the extras got to go:

Vintage NS AMBRSIO bike stand,those were used for the giro.I have some for myself,but the others..gotta go.Very cool,either if you have a shop or for display with some retro rides.Im askin twenty five pounds.I would suggest,to the interested parties,to gather together,as i can make one big box,and ship via surface,in order to kill costs.It may take a minute to get delivered,but it s worth the time.I used that system to ship a de rosa track bike to london.This being said for oUK or other european countries.I may consider partial trades with bmx or skateboard stuff.

Cool and hard to find NOS ROTO cable housing tensioners.Im askin eight ten pounds shipped each.

NS camapgnolo c record parts?There are two right shifters? that i never seen before ,plus that thing that seems to be like a shifter adjustrs.The bosses are included.I'd like to sell them as a set and im askin fity pounds shipped for all.

Photobucket,as usual lately,is givin me problems on uploading,actin all crazy so please follow the flickr link below:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14194048@N ... 039817326/

Re: FS:vintage NOS AMBROSIO bikestand Roto cable tensioners

I'm not interested myself, but if the Rossin pantographed stem in your flickr is for sale, I know someone who might be interested - can I dib it for him please?

thanks!

absolutely.everythin g in that link is for sale.

OK. I'll un-dib the stem though - it's too short :(

cheers, Andy

one rossin stem is ten cm the other is nine.five cm.

the ttt stem sold.some rotos left

Rossin stems please, depending on price of course.

PM on it's way

Any Rossin bits left ?

Also I'd love all the roto brake tidy's PM on its way

Back