Last of my road stuff. All Gone Now

shedobits

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
All has to go, PP only none of your gift nonsense here. :LOL: Prices include postage to UK or Europe, elsewhere please ask. Open to offers and discounts for more than one purchase.

I've never bothered with a feedback thread but have been selling on here for some years with no complaints.

SOLD Triple SR Suntour chainset complete with bolts, boxed. It's 52-42-30 with 172.5mm arms. Used for one dry tour of less than 400 miles and then put back in box. £25 posted. SOLD

SOLD Shimano A520 single sided pedals complete with TWO sets of nearly new cleats. Used for the same tour. Only marks are from the cleats. Would be ideal for commuting. £18 posted. SOLD

SOLDFlight SLR 135g recently recovered with the old foam and leather removed but the carbon and titanium rails are sound. Reduced to £20 posted.SOLD

Carnac shoes with TWO sets of cleats, too big [and loud] for me so karma postage only. Save them from the charity shop.

Any question or more pics just ask.

Re: Last of my road stuff

I can't see a size but they are bigger than my size 10 feet so guessing 46 Euro size. They weigh about 1100 gramms with the cleats and bolts plus the packaging which means I will have to pay for up to 2kg.

I'll guess at £15 - which is a bargain if they fit or a waste of your money if they don't. :| I'm posting some parts in the morning, if they are more please send a second payment, if less I'll refund the difference. I've been looking at these for 9 or 10 years now and want rid.

Re: Last of my road stuff

riddim-track":35i12768 said:
I'm interested in buying the saddle, what has it been recovered in?

Real Leather - 3mm seems to be the optimum. I've done a few initially for myself and now for mates.

Back