Retro Newbie
Hi,

I have a complete "Cambio Rino Crono" Group for selling including

the group correspond to this version
http://www.disraeligears.co.uk/Site/Rin ... le%29.html

Bottom Braket,
Krankset (front, back is missing)
Front and Rear derailleur + Levers
Brakes + Brakelevers (Hand protectors are included but in bad condition)
Pedals (in one of them, one of the screws for fixing the toe-clips broke inside ... toe clips are included but quite rusted)
Headset (still in place in the frame but if somebody would be interested I will unmount it)
Front wheel hub (I have the entire wheel if you want it as it's, but shipping price will increase). For tubular tire
If you want Back wheel will be included (Campagnolo). For tubular tire. 5 gears ( again shipping price will increase)
Seatpost

I have no pictures at the moment but will post if somebody is interested.
Send your approx. bid taking in consideration it's in good condition but with some scratches. After posting pictures price can be agreed if you think the condition is not good enough.

I was more kind to agree the price with whoever might be interested. as it's necessary to fix a price, I will just start with 250 GBP for the entire set (as I'm not going to sell it in separate parts). Posting cost is on top of the price.

Kind Regards
Autista

P.D: I'm living in Austria ... take in consideration that shipping to your country will be at your cost.

Re: Rambio Rino Crono complete Group

Will need a firm price for this lot I am afraid or the Mods will lock the thread ;)

Back