Dura Ace 7400 NON AERO Hoods NOS

stringfellow1946

Senior Retro Guru
I have for sale or swap one brand new pair of the ultra rare Dura Ace BL 7400 Non Aero brake lever hoods.
I would prefer to swap these for a pair of mint Dura Ace 7403 Aero brake levers with cash adjustment if necessary.
£60 plus postage if you want to buy.

PM will take priority

Attachments

• IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_0896.jpg
    IMG_0896.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 828
Just because you can't find these hoods doesn't warrant such a high price :roll:

Too many ebay trolls these days and shill' bidding is rife to hike the price.

Ian Raleigh":2ipfaaz5 said:
Just because you can't find these hoods doesn't warrant such a high price :roll:

Too many ebay trolls these days and shill' bidding is rife to hike the price.

Excuse me! I can charge what ever I like its got SFA to do with you, or what you think. Its called supply & demand.
Or are YOU the the self appointed world expert on what things should or should not be valued at? or MAYBE you are one of the "many ebay trolls these days that engage in shill' bidding?
If you were to read the post, I state that I would much prefer to swap them with a cash adjustment from me for a mint pair of Aero Dura Ace brake levers & that way they go to someone who really needs them.

If you have nothing constructive to say then may I offer this piece of advice "Return to sitting on the thing that you seem to be talking out of"

Take it easy, mister. You really have to be prepared to take some criticism if you are willing to take 60 quid plus postage on those rubbers. Just sayin...

Well here is a guy on a public forum who shows his aggressive side to others, just because I pull him up about the ridiculous price.
smiley-scared007.gif

Ian Raleigh":1ae8fc5o said:
Well here is a guy on a public forum who shows his aggressive side to others, just because I pull him up about the ridiculous price.
smiley-scared007.gif

Not Aggressive, just speaking the truth :D
You pull me up on a ridiculous price?? Yea What Ever. Like I said before the words of the ill informed.

Come on guys play nice you know the rules ;)

"13. Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum #the value of retro parts is very subjective."

Which reminds me of my Rotherham cycle jumble experience when the (even older) bloke next to me was looking over the table, picked up what looked like a decent pair of Campag hoods & asked how much -50 was the response - he looked in his purse & handed over 50p. Seller then then says `I mean 50 quid`.
The bloke picks up his cash & threw the rubbers at the seller with a few choice Yorkshire epithets. We walked away together & he described to me the effect that the rampant price escalation was having on his beloved lifelong sport - he was almost in tears.

Back