Chorus Group/Zonda Wheels /C Record Track /Gazelle /Cougar

meds

Retro Newbie
Hello,

I normally frequent lfgss but have been recently acquiring/selling stuff that may get more interest here. Feel free to dibs the thread itself or PM me. I have most of the stuff on ebay and have inflated the prices on there to try and cover the fees they charge, so am pleased to reduce my asking prices here and will also donate money to the retrobike forum should sales be made through here. All prices include post payment by paypal please, as a gift or add 4%. You are welcome to come pick up anything, I'm located near Lancaster. I'm new on here but have a good reputation on the other forum/ebay so you can trust me for good service.

So here goes:

1. Campagnolo C Record Track wheelset
100_2645_zpsbbc5f652.jpg

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/j-med ... ale?page=1
28 hole vintage track hubs (rear NOS, front used but good) laced to CB Italia wooden rims. Deda tubs included.
Mint wheelset, never ridden, tubs not glued. Cost about half a grand to source and build+time doing so.
£320-->£310

2. Campagnolo Zonda road wheelset
£200 SOLD

3. Campagnolo Chorus groupset
£290SOLD

4. 1975 58cm Gazelle Champion Mondial frame/fork/headset
Very handsome vintage 531 frameset. Good condition, few scuffs but no dings/dents.
for sale elsewhere

5. Cougar 52cm road frameset
£115for sale elsewhere

6. Brooks bundle
- Vintage Professional saddle w/copper rails. Slightly misaligned rails but still very nice. Sturmey Archer Brooks logo from 80s I believe. Leather really nice and solid, hardly ridden with bags of character.
saddle sold

7. Misc items.
a) cinelli straps for sale elsewhere
b) Campagnolo NR twin bolt seatpost 27.0mm. scratched a bit so £20

Cheers.

Re: Chorus Group/Zonda Wheels /C Record Track /Gazelle /Coug

Hi, I'd prefer not to split really, there seems to be potential interest in the group as a whole so will see how it goes. Cheers.

Hi Meds - no stethescope?

Richard

Price drop on the groupset from £285 to £265.

Stethoscope, Rich...??

Hi again,

Disregard my quip - i got confused with another post!!! First stages of Altziemers?

Good luck with the sale - i really like the Gazelle but cannot justify another one - but it is nice to dream!!!

Richard

Cheers Richard, yes I reckon 3 Gazelles could be excessive, though this vintage 75 frame is quite a rare beaut. If it doesn't sell I may just keep it and build into a 27" singlespeed light tourer for the summer. With the 120mm rear spacing should lend itself to such a project well.

Not much interest so far, are my prices too high for the forum?

My older Gazelle is a 76 and a one from 75 is overkill!!! The frame is v nice and v tempting but i need my money for other things at the moment.

The prices seem fine to me - perhaps the market is in a slump pre-summertime!!!

Richard

Gazelle down to £165 posted.

Latest posts

Back