House move parts crate clearout!

NakedGav

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Right, the house move is back on so I'm making a concerted effort to clear out the parts crates.
All prices are for paypal gift/bank transfer and include UK postage. I'm happy to post abroad but this may be subject to extra cost.
All pictures can be seen HERE but feel free to shout if you want more.

105 BR5501 calipers, great condition but with non original pad holders and worn pads - £25.00 Sold

£12 Parts

-White hoods for Ultegra 6600 10 speed sti's. 1 good pair and one pair with a slight split in the right hand one. (price for all 4)

£10 Parts

-Dura Ace 7700 downtube cable adjusters, unused.
-Shimano dura ace 7700 cassette with 5600 lockring, 11/21, in very used condition. Sold
-Flite saddle (2002) ready for re-covering as it's had the old leather removed, it's showing some mould spots on the foam and glue to base where it was previously re-covered.

£8 Parts

-Kalloy 26.4 (I think that's what it says) x 300mm Seatpost, insertion marks, single bolt clamp. Sold
-Pro (shimano) expander for carbon forks with carbon top cap. Unused but with non original external grip segments (if that makes sense). Still with £17.99 price tag. Sold
-Ultegra 6600 10 speed external bb bearings, english thread, 1 cross seasons use.
-Red unbranded SPD pedals, smooth bearings.
-ITM Millennium stem, faded and rubbed, 1 1/8 x 100.
-130bcd Gebhardt 48t, barely used, two of, one missing the chain catching pin (price each).

£6 Parts

-Kore brake pads, post mounting, unused.
-Road cartidge brake pads for carbon rims, 4 sets of 4 (price for 1 set).

£5 Parts

-1 1/8 - 1" stem shim, silver.
-Cateye mity 2 mount/sensor.
-Downtube cable adjusters silver metal.
-Downtube cable adjusters (5 adjusters).
-Shimano RSX front mech, FDA416.
-Camelbak original 2l outer.
-Suntour front hub, 32 hole, non matching skewer.
-STX Front hub, HB-MC32, 36 hole, rough bearings and 1 scuffed flange.
-Maillard front hub, 36hole, black with skewer.
-ITM Big One stem, 1" x 100, black.
-Ultegra 6500 left hand sti for spares. Sold
-RD-A450 exage sport rear mech, no jockey whels.
-Threaded CO2 cartridges (x:cool:.
-Ritchey SPD cleats, unused but with odd insole plates. Sold
-Shimano Dura Ace 7700 brake pad holders x 4, 2 missing the little rubber studs. Sold

£3 Parts

-Seat clamp M Part black 31.8.
-Seat clamp Black with silver infill 34.9.
-Seat clamp Silver 31.8.
-130bcd, 42t ring.

The following items are all too heavy/oversized/worthless to sell individually due to postage costs but if you want any of them when purchasing other bits then just shout up and I'll throw them in (subject to possible postage increase)

-Madison black plastic bottle cages (x2).
-Vetta comfort flex saddle, not great condition with some rips.
-Purple faded qr seat bolt with corrosion. Taken
-FSA Conix headset expander and top cap, unused in original packet with original price label of £4.99. Taken
-Campag 8 speed 28 tooth sprocket.

Shimano dura ace 7700 cassette with 5600 lockring, 11/21, in very used condition.
Shimano Dura Ace 7700 brake pad holders x 4, 2 missing the little rubber studs.

I'll take the above please :)

Interested in one 130bcd Gebhardt 48t and the130bcd 42t ring. Are they 1/8th and suitable for a track crank?

The 48 ring is 10 speed and the 42 is 8 speed so i don't think they would work with a track setup.

Latest posts

Back