FS: Voodoo Rada and Salsa La Raza Framesets

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
Salsa La Raza

24EB47B3-44CB-4320-99B3-F06A71678A9C-11881-000007FA4648D61E_zps8b9313b2.jpg

After giving up on trying to find an original frame I had a last-generation La Raza re-painted instead. This is a 54cm square La Raza with True Temper OX tubing and a horizontal TT.

* Refinishing this frame was expensive. The paint is candy lime green and the decals are custom waterslides - not vinyl - giving the graphics the appearance of being painted in.
* It is difficult to capture in photographs, but when caught in sunlight this is an arresting-looking frame; once a customer in the LBS approached me to tell me that he couldn't stop staring at it!
* The only nasty in the paintwork is from the FD band - as pictured. The rest of the bike is tip-top.
* Notably I managed to find an original True Temper OX foil decal and there's a leather Salsa chainstay protector fitted.

* Frameset includes the following things:
- Salsa seatpost clamp;
- Boxed / unused Salsa bar tape in matching green;
- A cro-mo Salsa stem painted to match (110mm, slight rise);
- The original Salsa carbon forks in decent condition;
- A pair of straight-bladed steel forks I had painted to match. They are not shown in the photos but they look fantastic and even have little Salsa decals fitted; unfortunately, they are terrible - heavy and flexy. I hated riding it until I fitted the carbon forks and 'cured' all the bike's problems overnight.

I do think I'd should hang onto this for another day, but this one-off beauty can be yours for £350 UK-posted or £399 including the King headset in rasta colours. I'm not receptive to offers and I insist that any prospective buyer allows sufficient budget for a silver Campagnolo groupset.

Voodoo Rada 853

null_zps2a9570ff.jpg

A great looking and unusual Joe Murray-designed road frame in pearlescent white. It looks ace when it catches the sunlight. I'm only selling it because I somehow ended up with a pair of these compact, sharp-riding Reynolds 853-tubed frames.

Measurements are:
- Seat tube centre-to-centre is 48cm
- Seat tube centre-to-top is 52cm
- Effective TT length is 55cm
- Head tube is 13cm long

Condition is great - I've built this frame but did not ride it for long, so is only around a hundred miles old. There are one or two blems from storage but they could be made invisible in seconds with a quick touch-up. Yours for £299 UK posted.

Trades
Always looking for the following...
* 54cm GT triple-triangle road frames
* Any interesting skinny-tubed road frame in 54/55cm, especially with matching steel forks and sloping TT's: Kona, Landshark... drop me a PM

Just a brief message to say Alistair is a top guy to deal with for bike parts!
I've seen both these frames in the flesh, and can confirm that they are truly stunning.

The pearl on the white Voodoo has to be seen to be believed, real depth and a lovely colour flip to purples/blue/pinks if I recall correctly!

fritzlite":j9svd9pw said:
arrh..thank god,.. they are to small...
did you sell that orange kona kapu?..

cheers
peter

Hi Peter

Selling that orange Kapu and my GT Edge are two of my biggest regrets in life!
As for Salsa and the Voodoo - I can sell you an extra-long stem and seatpost...?

Alistair

Received the Salsa yesterday. Very well packed and in tip top nick.

Alistair is a great guy to buy stuff from. Clearly loves his gear.

Thanks mate.

Back