Salsa La Raza
After giving up on trying to find an original frame I had a last-generation La Raza re-painted instead. This is a 54cm square La Raza with True Temper OX tubing and a horizontal TT.
* Refinishing this frame was expensive. The paint is candy lime green and the decals are custom waterslides - not
vinyl - giving the graphics the appearance of being painted in.
* It is difficult to capture in photographs, but when caught in sunlight this is an arresting-looking frame; once a customer in the LBS approached me to tell me that he couldn't stop staring at it!
* The only nasty in the paintwork is from the FD band - as pictured. The rest of the bike is tip-top.
* Notably I managed to find an original True Temper OX foil decal and there's a leather Salsa chainstay protector fitted.
* Frameset includes the following things:
- Salsa seatpost clamp;
- Boxed / unused Salsa bar tape in matching green;
- A cro-mo Salsa stem painted to match (110mm, slight rise);
- The original Salsa carbon forks in decent condition;
- A pair of straight-bladed steel forks I had painted to match. They are not shown in the photos but they look fantastic and even have little Salsa decals fitted; unfortunately, they are terrible - heavy and flexy. I hated riding it until I fitted the carbon forks and 'cured' all the bike's problems overnight.
I do think I'd should hang onto this for another day, but this one-off beauty can be yours for £350 UK-posted
including the King headset in rasta colours. I'm not receptive to offers and I insist that any prospective buyer allows sufficient budget for a silver Campagnolo groupset.Voodoo Rada 853
A great looking and unusual Joe Murray-designed road frame in pearlescent white. It looks ace when it catches the sunlight. I'm only selling it because I somehow ended up with a pair of these compact, sharp-riding Reynolds 853-tubed frames.
- Seat tube centre-to-centre is 48cm
- Seat tube centre-to-top is 52cm
- Effective TT length is 55cm
- Head tube is 13cm long
Condition is great - I've built this frame but did not ride it for long, so is only around a hundred miles old. There are one or two blems from storage but they could be made invisible in seconds with a quick touch-up. Yours for £299
Always looking for the following...
* 54cm GT triple-triangle road frames
* Any interesting skinny-tubed road frame in 54/55cm, especially with matching steel forks and sloping TT's: Kona, Landshark... drop me a PM
Fixie Inc Betty Leeds
Wraith Fabrication Hustle
Traitor Ruben CX
Lynskey Cooper Frame for sale - medium Kona Grand Wagon Whole bike for sale Tonic Fabrication Vanishing Point - Di2 For sale