Campagnolo Veloce brakes and front mech

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a few veloce 9 speed parts in need of a new home. All in fully working condition. Prices include postage to the UK/europe (from Spain). I'm always open to negotiation on prices - especially if you want more than one thing!

Any questions, requests for more pics, etc, just let me know!

cheers, Andy

- Chainset, 172.5mm, 52/39. Logos are faded but apart from that they're in reasonable condition. Threads and tapers are fine, plenty of life in the rings yet. 30 GBP SOLD

- 9 speed ergos. Well used with plenty of patina on the levers, but still working fine. The left rubber has a 1cm tear behind the downshift lever (could probably be fixed). 40 GBP SOLD

- Front mech, braze on type. OK condition, some rust on the bolts and outer cage. 17.50 GBP

- Brake calipers. Working fine, some rust on the bolts and a few marks but nothing serious. One set of (worn) original pads, one set of virtually new tektro pads. 35 GBP

-Rear mech- This one is actually 10 speed, but from what I've read it works fine with 9. It came from the same bike as the other parts listed, and was shifting fine with the 9 speed ergos and a 9 speed cassette... In very good condition - a couple of small scratches but otherwise pretty decent. No pic yet, will take one soon! 40 GBP SOLD

DSCN9973.jpg

DSCN9974.jpg

Re: Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed parts

bump!

open to offers!

how about the whole lot for 125 GBP posted?

Back