FS-Sabbath Silk Road Titanium 53cm, Frame or Full bike

Griggsy

Retro Guru
Hello,

Modern, I know, so apologies-just want to gauge interest in either full bike or frame, fork and headset.

U0nUL.jpg

Please note bar tape has been changed, and I took the scarlet frame decal off .

Full build is Sabbath Silk Route Pro frame, (1.5kg) straight gauge titanium (2009/10 model before their designs start to look like a melting poodle taking a shit), Campagnolo Centaur carbon 10spd group, new bearings in cranks, functioning perfectly, and Pro-Lite Bracciano wheelset (1450g the pair). Frame has a lifetime guarantee from Sabbath, and it's Ti so no rust, dents or cracks and could pass for new.

Very light, stiff bike that I've enjoyed riding only in good, dry weather (which isn't that often when I think about it) but I'm struggling for money at the moment until i finish my postgrad course, so selling until sunnier days.

I'm based in Sweden at the moment so prices include stupid post fees : /

Frame is semi-compact geometry, 54cm TT, 52cm ST (I'm 5'10'' and it fits me perfectly, any taller you might have problems though)

Group is in excellent condition, barely a mark on it, crankset is standard (not compact) with Ultratorque BB just serviced before winter and only used on turbo since.

Wheels likewise were used as a spare for my everyday Royce/Ambrosios so there is little wear to braking surface and they run perfectly true.

Saddle is Selle SL xc Kevlar 170g, small tear on right corner, brushed steel campag seat pin.

£1100 for full bike, or, if splitting:

£550 for frame, Easton EA70 Fork and Diatech sealed bearing HS

£220 for Pro-Lite wheels

£400 for group

thanks for looking and any questions let me know.

hi more pics as requested-grabbed as I was running out the door this morning so bike is still on the turbo, sorry!

JeAN0LLl.jpg

1JNa4S5l.jpg

iAHo6YEl.jpg

cOxHAcgl.jpg

EmqNvuLl.jpg

fVBatF5l.jpg

jk0z2jKl.jpg

wjXS1cGl.jpg

7RW4a3Tl.jpg

wxM5q1rl.jpg

W7Lq1Z6l.jpg

worth noting I've left a good couple of inches spare length on the steerer as I had problems with my shoulder last year, so there's a lot of flexibility on stack height.

Back