Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:09 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:43 pm 
Dirt Disciple

**These have now been sold - thank you**

I'm selling a pair of Schwalbe Marathon Mondial tyres, 700x40 (42-622) which are almost as new. They've arrived on my new bike and I need something slightly less wide in order to run mudguards (a bit annoying as the bike should have come with 38s, which would have been ok). I was going to take them straight off but in between getting the bike and receiving the new pair, I've had to make a trip to the LBS to get my headset sorted out as I seem to have done something odd to it, but that's another story...

They seem very good - lighter than my regular Marathons on my other bike but plenty rugged enough. With a reflex sidewall.

I'd like £25 per tyre or £45 for the pair + postage. I think this is pretty reasonable as they seem to sell for a fair bit more and literally have only 4 miles to their name - and would be neat as far as I'm concerned as would cover the cost of the new ones (Paselas)...