FS 1984-Vintage CBT ITALIA-Columbus SLX 'Krypton'-55cm SOLD

Griggsy

Retro Guru
Hello,

I'm having a big spring clear out, now based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Post possible at cost-not sure what this is yet, but like everything here it's probably not the cheapest.

First up is my C.B.T Italia short wheelbase climbing frame, with fluted Columbus SLX tubing and shaped seat stay, lots of lovely pantographs and PERFECT chrome. The 'Krypton' model was their very best and designed to compete with the Colnago Master, all the details around the lugs, seat clamp, fork crown and shaped tubes are gorgeous-really a beautifully designed and built frame.

126mm rear spacing, 55cm seat tube, Center to Top, 54cm top tube center to center, and internal cable routing, braze-ons for two bottle holders.

Some of the paint is untidy, particularly along the top tube where it has flaked and been touched in, but the frame is perfect with no rust, dents or cracks.

Would build up into a great climbing bike for the hills or has long drop-outs to run as fixed or ss.

VJcz6ms.jpg

qiXSCmN.jpg

yu0lK7N.jpg

IWyiDF1.jpg

sqAPCbP.jpg

lycEMMh.jpg

sqAPCbP.jpg

hTFi7mv.jpg

QpEcZGv.jpg

rYEO5Q9.jpg

Would like £200 plus post if needed.

Re: FS 1984-Vintage CBT ITALIA-Columbus SLX 'Krypton'-55cm

cheapest post I can find from Sweden to UK is £25 for a economy service listed as 7 days.

Latest posts

Back