SantaHul

Retro Guru
Hi guys

edit: pictures and other items added
Bastia mudguards: £30 posted - sold
Rear Mavic MA3 on Shimano hub with 6 speed cassette: £20 - sold
Pair Panaracer Crosstown's 700x28c £25 posted - Sold
Pair NOS Weinmann 610's: £15 posted - sold

I've just bought some stainless steel mudguards from Racer Rosa but they don't fit under my side pull brakes so I'm selling them on. I'd say you need either older style single pivot side pulls, centre pulls or canti's to fit these under the brake. I'm using fairly tight dual pivots and they're touching the guard slightly. The brand is Bastia.
The guards have been fitted and the bike wheeled through town but that's about it, never been ridden or anything so they're pretty much like new. Photos are of them fitted to my Dalesman.

WP_000936_zps79806daa.jpg

WP_000935_zps69b7bf2a.jpg

WP_000937_zpsf7d6f719.jpg

WP_000941_zpsc1c38aa5.jpg

Looking for £30 posted. Or you can collect from Brighton for £25. - sold

Other items

700c Mavic MA3 on Shimano hub w/ 6 speed cassette. Hub seems reasonably smooth and rim is true. £20 posted? Not really ridden it or looked at it much as I took it off as soon as I bought the bike. - sold
WP_000934_zpsdf21d3c6.jpg

Pair of 700x28c Panaracer Crosstown's, barely used. £25 posted. - Make me an offer, they need to go
WP_000932_zps1123ff53.jpg

WP_000933_zps3a686663.jpg

I also have a pair of NOS Weinmann 610's. No brake block or fittings, just the brakes themselves. £15 posted. Can send photos if needed but tbh I haven't even opened them, just ordered them and 10 minutes later realised I didn't need them. - sold
edit: knickers to it, heres a photo of them too
WP_000944_zpsff74c11d.jpg

Re: For sale: Mudguards, wheel, tyres, brakes

Hope nobody's offended if I bump my own post. I've made that many changes its practically a different post anyway :)

Interested in the rear wheel. Does it take a screw on block or casette ? I need it to take a screw on block.

Not sure what you mean by a screw on block but it sounds like you mean a freewheel, in which case I'm afraid its a free hub.

Re: For sale: Pair Panaracer Crosstown tyres 700x28c

91244.gif

Just need to shift the tyres then I'm done here :)

Back