NOS 700c tubes/brake/gear cables - SOLD!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Get your hack back on the road cheaply :D

What you see is what you get, posted 2nd class in a decent box, post included in price. PP gift please, and bear in mind what your LBS charges for a cable alone these days...

2 x narrow 700c/27" tubes, boxed, 2 x quality gear cables, 2 x quality racer brake cables. All new...£16 posted *NOW £14* SOLD

Attachments

• tubes 009.JPG
    tubes 009.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 265
  • tubes 010.JPG
    tubes 010.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 265
  • tubes 011.JPG
    tubes 011.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 265
Re: NOS 700c tubes/brake/gear cables - boxed set

Ilminster area? But in and out a lot, self employed so driving around the area if that helps....

Or post is only £2.20, so you're not saving much by picking up :LOL:

Ah, OK...I was hoping you'd say Yeovil or thereabouts as I'd offer cash on collection...just can't bring myself to pay for postage from Ilminster to Sherborne!

Parents live in Yeovil but I don't get to go there very often 'cos of work and it don't take me in that direction :facepalm:

If the bits are still here at the weekend I'll PM you, might have access to someone else's car and fuel as I'm dog sitting for them, so could have a ride out with the dogs in your direction at their expense :LOL:

Sounds like a plan....it always pays to have some spare cables and tubes hence the question of your location. I usually do a trip to Tesco in Yeovil on a Sunday morning so could meet you there (or thereabouts).

Martin

Back