Rigida Al1320 700c rims, Suntour, Weinmann, Maillard

elliott-20

Dirt Disciple
I am finally filtering through the shed and after trimming down the various barn finds I have found there are a few bits available and possibly more to come.

Pair RIGIDA AL1320 Silver 36 hole clincher rims - at least that's I think they are after extensive research.
The stickers have long gone and there is oxidisation and slight rusting around the eyelets but I have give one a quick clean up and it's come up lovely. A very slight knock on one rim. Braking surface good - £25 posted pair

rims2.jpg

SUNTOUR ARX Front Mech - £10 - REMOVED FROM SALE

MAILLARD low flange front hub with quick release 36 hole. Stripped and re-greased - £10 - SOLD
(I have the matching rear but it's snapped it's axle, and fused cassette).

WEINMANN 500 Front & Rear Brake Callipers and brake pads. - £10

bits.jpg

Most of the stuff has been covered (read protected ;) ) by layers of dust and grease and I will give them a quick clean up before adding photos.

All prices include postage to the UK.

Re: Rigida Al1320, Suntour, Weinmann, Maillard

PM sent re Maillard front hub

Just based on how effective I am at getting rid, I don't suppose these rims are still gathering dust?

Z

Re:

ZG862":1djkiu79 said:
Just based on how effective I am at getting rid, I don't suppose these rims are still gathering dust?

Z

Wow. This is digging up an old thread. Unfortunately I no longer have them.

Re: Re:

elliott-20":1tjsk88q said:
Wow. This is digging up an old thread. Unfortunately I no longer have them.

It's a combination of nostalgia and desperation :). Thanks for responding!

Z

@ZG862, I've a set of those Rigida's, laced to the low-flange Malliard's with original Spidel QR's, pretty good condition with a six-speed Shimano block - £40 plus post

Back